Friday, August 7, 2009

Flashback Friday

Photobucket

My sister and her family are on their way here to visit us so I thought this week for Flashback Friday I would flash back a few months – to the last time that we saw them. FarAway family traveled to see them last March and Auntie was a surprise for the kids.

So here we are, Auntie and Princess:
Photobucket

Princess with her Starbucks:
Photobucket

Explorer and I drew flags on the sidewalk – this one happens to be the Danish flag:
Photobucket

And in our alternate reality of Animal Crossing, Engineer was able to catch me a Tuna:
Photobucket

Oh such sweet memories!! I am hoping this trip will be as good or even better then the last!

1 comment:

EngineersFalcon said...

I LOVED THAT VISIT!! It was such a good trip. I am so glad to be here too! Good FBF!