Saturday, September 19, 2009

Screen Caps and Cell Phones

Photobucket

In the last few weeks . . . .

I have pondered how it can be 101 degrees at 10 am
Photobucket

I looked at my melons
Photobucket

I had Starbucks
Photobucket

I got bitten
Photobucket

I enjoyed the Mike Leach radio show – live
Photobucket

I lived vicariously through my friend at Walt Disney World
Photobucket

I got a pedicure with the girls in my family
Photobucket

I got to marvel at our newly renovated auditorium at church
Photobucket

I watched all the dogs beg for breakfast at work
Photobucket

I ate breakfast at work
Photobucket

I had a puppy under my chair at work
Photobucket

I went shopping for pots – for work
Photobucket

I got a new headband – not for work
Photobucket

I watched it rain
Photobucket

I watched the sun
Photobucket

I got a frozen hot chocolate
Photobucket

I got ready for football
Photobucket

what have you done lately?

1 comment:

EngineersFalcon said...

I LOVE IT! What a wonderful life! It makes me homesick, beacuse it felt like life in Lubbock and because I SO want to be there doing it with you! What a great blog post.

This week I. . .(as commented to MckMama's blog yesterday):

. . .enjoyed laying in bed late while listening to Scientist and Princess play with playdoh and the keyboard in the other room.

I enjoyed snuggling on the couch while watching Princess and Scientist warch acrobats and cake on TV.

I read a good book while Scientist and Princess wore the slide out at Chick Fil A.

I sat in floor with Princess and Scientist while we completed their end the quarter school work.

I drank a large vanilla milkshake with whipped cream and a dome-shaped lid, while Scientist and Princess drank peach and chocolate milkshakes (respectively) with no whipped cream and flat lids so they would not spill in the car.

All three of us trekked to the mall to get TheEngineer a new book to make him feel better after a wretched 3 weeks.

All three of us enjoyed "Daddy Date Night" when he got off work in time for dinner for the first time in 3 weeks!