Friday, June 19, 2009

Flashback Friday!

Ok so once again from my sister’s blog – Flash Back Friday!

Photobucket

I thought I would just post some pictures for all to enjoy. And try to slightly embarrass some others.

So first me and my sweet sis – this must have been her like 13th birthday? Bec – Correct me if I am wrong!
Photobucket

Next – Baby Brass!
Photobucket

A particularly rotten day for me:
Photobucket

Me and very young scientist!
Photobucket

my sweet grandmother and princess
Photobucket

Jenn and I have always been friends! And we are 10 years apart!
Photobucket

What’s a flashback Friday without a festive young Susan?
Photobucket

and last but not least – young sonny and cher – inspiration for my blog! The Beat Goes On!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha - I love the pictures! and thanks for putting mine in there! Cute huh?! O___0
Way to go blogger! :P

susan