Sunday, March 18, 2012

Update on the Dogdog!

Ok well I guess my vow to blog more in 2012 has not worked out so well. I really have no excuse other then busy-ness! Truthfully I have been very busy with dogdog so I thought it would be a great time to give you an update on him.

He played in the snow
Photobucket

Learned to read
Photobucket

Drank out of his fountain
Photobucket

Got wasted on pixy stix
Photobucket

And felt ashamed about it
Photobucket

Played with his blanket
Photobucket

Was curious
Photobucket

Got loved on
Photobucket

Chewed on a deer antler
Photobucket

Was too tired to finish pizza
Photobucket

….
Photobucket

Got a belly scratch
Photobucket

Went on an adventure
Photobucket

Got a new watering hole
Photobucket

Had a puppuccino
Photobucket

And had ear surgery
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After a month of infections, antibiotics and ear drops Brass ended up with a hematoma in his ear. We had to have it surgically fixed and after 10 days we are ready to get the stitches out! He has an incision on the underside to drain the blood and a piece of x-ray film stitched to the outside for support. He has done extremely well with everything and has put up with everything I have had to do to him. I am so ready for him to be all better!

1 comment:

EngineersFalcon said...

This might be my favorite of your blogs ever. I love photo collage blogs with little short captions. It was great to see him this weekend and feed him through the window. Let us know how the dr visit goes. Love you girl and glad to see you back in the blog world. Hopefully by midweek all my computer will be itself (but improved again) and I can blog again. I really miss it.