Saturday, October 8, 2011

A few of my favorite things - the last

Ok as my mother reminded me, I am waaaaay behind on my Disney blogs. So here is my last blog (finally) about our Disney World trip. You think I would have done it sooner seeing as how Magic Kingdom is my favorite park to visit.

I could just say that everything we did was my favorite, but there are about 700 pictures to prove that point. So I will just add my favorite-favorite things!

Ok first (in no particular order of the favorite-favorite things)

The castle, no explanation needed.
Photobucket

Getting to take my niece to the bibbidi bobbidi boutique.
Photobucket

Eating thanksgiving dinner at the Liberty Tree Tavern
Photobucket

Riding the boat from the lodge
Photobucket

Mickey’s Philharmagic (a favorite-favorite-favorite) I especially enjoyed taking the niece to this, she had never been to the movies, much less the best 3D you can get!
Photobucket

Finding an authentic Disney sketch artist while searching for indoor rainy day activities.
Photobucket

SPLASH MOUNTAIN! Check out the look on the nephew’s face!
Photobucket

Just being with my famly!
Photobucket

I hope you have enjoyed these last few posts. Feel free to share a favorite Disney memory in the comments!

No comments: