Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Reading Wednesday

Ok last week, I thought I remembered all of the books I have read in the last month. Well, I missed one! The last week of April I read the second book in the Fablehaven series by Brandon Mull - Rise of the Evening Star. This is a great and fantasy filled series which I have really enjoyed. I think this series is probably geared towards 13-15 year olds and the characters in the books are around this age. The premise is two grandkids end up having to stay with their mostly absent grandparents for a few weeks. Well they soon find out that their grandparents are the keepers of Fablehaven, a preserve for all magical creatures. Such a fun read - and the second was better then the first!

Photobucket

And just tonight I started number three - Grip of the Shadow Plague

Photobucket

Check out Brandon Mull's website here

No comments: