Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fiddler on the Roof

I am doing Fiddler on the Roof out at South Plains College, and we open tonight! Although I have been doing shows as well as the choreography out at the college for 11 years, this one has been quite the learning experience. I have had to grow as a person and have respect for people that might not deserve it as well as work on my patience and compassion. I thought I would share some pictures with you as a little teaser for the show. If you are interested in seeing it, let me know!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Have you had a trying experience lately? How did you get through it and what did you end up learning from this experience?

2 comments:

EngineersFalcon said...

Hey girl - how is the show going? It looks great, wish we were there. You look so "fiddle-y".

TaylorSwift said...

I've seen Fiddler on the Roof two times. I really enjoyed the show. Last year I got a cheap ticket and I went, it was really a great show. I will go see it for the third time.
http://www.ticketsinventory.com/theatre/fiddler-on-the-roof-tickets/
So I'll be analyzing as well as enjoying the show.